I decided to make the sewing machine block first. I dug through my stash and found fabrics and then spent a while cutting out all the pieces and labelling them.
Once everything was cut out, the block went together quite quickly.
Next, I decided to try some letters.
I forgot to take a picture of the "s" before sewing the first word together.
There is another word to add but it is not cut out yet so you will have to wait...
My friend, Pat, did some sock knitting as well as some counted cross stitch. She is making an Easter Bunny card for one of her grandchildren.
Christine made herself a knitting needle roll up case, inspired by one that once belonged to her Grandmother. She found some instructions on the internet.
I have been working away on Frank Lloyd Wright's Office Window in Oak Park this week. The top half is almost done. The backstitching of this one will be done in gold metallic thread after I have finished all of the cross stitching.
I will be linking up with Kathy and the Slow Sunday Stitching group in the morning.