Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Ready for Show and Tell!

I just finished the last stitch on the binding of the 4th quilt that I have bound this week, just in time for show and tell at my guild meeting tomorrow night. I got caught up on a lot of old TV shows that we had recorded over the past few nights as I sewed. I will put pictures of the last two quilts on my blog after tomorrow night.

Now, I must get going on the inchie ornament swap and get it in the mail by the end of the month. As well, I need to work on some Christmas gifts. I am also hoping to do the next Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt "Carolina Christmas", although I think I am going to pick a different colour scheme than red, green and gold. I will have to go digging into my stash to see what I can come up with.

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing them tonight. Show and tell is my favourite part of the evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were all great Gail! fun to see them at show and tell last night. Great to get them all finished. Karen did a great job of the quilting for those quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, by my count, you've only posted photos of one of these quilts. When do we get to see the others?

    ReplyDelete