Monday, April 26, 2010

7 Table Runners/Toppers...just about done.

I have been sewing every moment I get, trying to finish off these table runners/toppers which are slated to be gifts for family members that I have not seen in a long time. I have all of them quilted now and two of them have the binding sewn on by machine and by hand.













The other 5 have the binding sewn on my machine but still need the binding rolled over to the back and hand sewn down. Here are the two purple batik toppers that you have not seen yet.


Here are the other three that still need binding hand sewn on the back:


I have the binding made for the Fly Away Home quilt, but it is not sewn onto the quilt yet. I am going to try to finish that off tonight so I can sit and hand sew tomorrow night when my MIL is here for a visit. The label of this quilt was pieced into the back of the quilt so I don't have to worry about that! I still need to do the hanging sleeve after I get the binding done. A quilter's sewing is never done!

1 comment:

  1. You have a very pretty bunch of tablerunners there! I'm sure everyone will love them!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete