Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Grateful Heart Sampler Progress

I sewed the evening away tonight and finished putting all of the blocks together for my Grateful Heart Sampler. I just have to add the borders now. I also ironed the border fabrics. One more evening of sewing should do it!! I will be glad to get this one off to the Longarm quilters! I have other projects I would like to work on---Bonnie Hunter's Carolina Christmas Mystery Quilt for one... AND I would also like to finish my Spinning Squirrels and Maggots quilt, as well as my Fractured Squares quilt--it just needs borders and then it can be taken in for quilting. Sew much to do, just not enough time!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is really pretty! I love the soft colours. Can't wait to see it finished.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete