Saturday, October 23, 2010

Birthday PJ's

My twin nieces will be 11 years old tomorrow. It does not seem that long ago that they were tiny babies! (2lbs 11 oz and 3lbs 8oz) Now, they are almost as tall as me and I am sure I will soon be the shortest in the family. Sigh!

Their favourite Uncle (actually their only uncle--my husband) picked out the fabric for this year's pj's at Quilts and Calicos in Exeter (see sidebar for the link). We are going with a winter theme this year.  They should be nice and cozy in these flannel pj's this winter!

I found some cute labels at the local sewing store.

I took this next picture in my backyard of our Worplesdon Sweetgum tree. The leaves turn many beautiful colours this time of year.

2 comments:

  1. You must be their favourite aunt. Those pjs are really cute, all warm and snuggly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pj's! i just love those tags!

    ReplyDelete