Friday, December 17, 2010

A Christmas Gift

I have been doing lots of sewing but can't show most of what I have made until after Christmas. I did give one newly-converted-to-quilting friend her gift this morning so I can show you her gift now.

I found the pattern for this pincushion on the Moda Bake shop. I used two inch strips to make this pincushion. It is filled with plastic pellets and I added the buttons in the middle on both sides.  My friend has made one table runner so far and is half done another one. Next year, maybe she will join the quilt guild with us...

3 comments:

  1. Nice little pincushion - your friend will certainly like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this pincushion. Thanks for the link. Do you suppose we could make these with selvages?????........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pin cushion!! That turned out really cool.

    ReplyDelete