Monday, December 6, 2010

Oh, the weather outside is frightful...

So, I am staying inside today where it is warm!  We may get up to a foot of snow today.

I finished my in-law's quilt on the weekend--bound and labeled!  This means that all of my big quilty gifts are done and ready to wrap. This quilt is called "Country Spin". I learned how to make the blocks at a workshop in October 2010.



Yesterday afternoon and today, I have been working on some candle mats which will be gifts for people in my life that I want to thank. I don't think any of them read my blog so it is safe to show you a picture of the first one I made.

I used a Moda turnover to make my candle mat gifts. (Sorry, I can't tell you what it is called as I lost the label!)

I have more candle mats in production and will share more pictures when they are done.

2 comments:

  1. What? All your large quilts are finished and ready for gifting?!? I still have 2 more to do...plus little things to make. Way to go! Hope you don't get all that snow that is forecast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can keep all that snow. Down here in Windsor, it's jsut a little snowy, mostly blowing around. That's all I can handle right now.

    ReplyDelete