Friday, December 31, 2010

Quilty Gifts

This is the quilt that I made for my daughter for Christmas. It is made from leftover flannel from the PJ's I have made for her and her cousins over the years. The back is pieced from the larger flannel leftovers. She has already used it when we watched TV during the holidays!  It will be going back to her apartment with her when she goes back for the winter term at university. It will keep her warm while she is reading her textbooks.

Here is a pic of my quilty gifts from Santa and Company. The Liberated Quilts book is even signed by the author--Gwen Marston!
I am getting together with some friends next week to work on Indian Orange Peel. We hope to get together for a weekly support group/sewing session.  I bought some more fabrics for my IOP when I was in Toronto this week...
The warm colours.

And the cool colours.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely quilt for your daughter...glad she likes to snuggle in it! Excellent fabric additions for the IOP!

    ReplyDelete