Sunday, July 29, 2012

Still Swooning...

I sewed most of the day today and made two more Swoon blocks. On the right is the block I made last night and the red, black and white one is the one I made this morning. 

This afternoon, I made a third block from black and periwinkle polka dots. The black fabric has sewing notions on it. :)

It rained here a bit this week so the grass is looking very green and lush--it needs to be cut. I will have to do that tomorrow night. The gardens are also looking great!

Pole Beans are in bloom.

Purple Cone Flowers

I may work on my flannel mystery quilt tonight, or maybe I should try making a great granny block...

Decisions, decisions...



Happy Sewing!


1 comment:

  1. You're going to do the Great granny blocks, too? I want to do them as well. I'm loving your Swoons. # down, 6 to go.

    ReplyDelete