Sunday, December 24, 2023

Merry Christmas!

 Good Morning!  Finn and our daughter arrived last night for the holidays so the festivities can begin now!  I did a bit of cross stitch on my Christmas project.  The wreath is getting there!  I hope to have more time to work on this after Christmas Day!  


I have been sewing a fair bit this past week, finishing off gifts for friends and family.  While I can't show you pictures of my projects yet, here is evidence that the sewing machine has not been idle.  I use a make up brush to clean my machine--lots of fluff!  My sewing machine is much happier now!


Here are a few pictures of Finn to round out this post.   We are so happy that he is healthy and excited to be here!  You may remember that he was very sick last Christmas. 



This glowing collar makes him more visible in the dark when he's out for his walks.  


Our family has plans for reading and puzzle making after Christmas. I hope to have some time to sit and relax and enjoy some slow stitching and knitting over the holidays.  I want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.  I will link up with Kathy and the Slow Sunday Stitchers now. 

7 comments:

  1. You are making progress on your cross stitch. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the glowing collar. Thanks for the reminder to clean my machine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it was a whole year ago that Finn was so sick! So glad he is healthy and still adorable for Christmas this year. Enjoy your days with your daughter and Finn there. Reading and stitching are what I'll be doing, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Glo-Collar on Finn. Safety first for that sweet granddog! Merry Christmas to you & yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cross-stitch and the Finn photos! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww......look at sweet Finn. Such a cool collar. How wonderful to celebrate Christmas with your daughter and Finn. Your Christmas sounds perfect, Gail. May you, your husband, daughter, and of course, Finn enjoy a beautiful Christmas celebration together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas to you, your family, and Finn.

    ReplyDelete