Thursday, April 17, 2008

Guild Challenge

I spent the entire day yesterday working on my guild challenge quilt. Here is the fabric that we were given in December which I used in my challenge quilt. I have finished the quilt top and have the backing ready. I hope to do the machine quilting today. I really challenged myself with this project and tried some much more complicated piecing than I have done before. I will post a picture of my finished project after the May Quilt Guild meeting when all of the members' projects are to be brought in. I spoke to another guild member yesterday and she made 3 different projects with her fat quarter!!! I'm really looking forward to seeing what everyone else has made for their challenge projects. There are many very creative people at the guild and I'm quite sure that the quilts will be interesting and inspiring.


My quilting friend spent the day at my house and worked on a new table runner with a paper pieced crossed canoe pattern. Here is the result of her efforts. She will be piecing a border to put on it next.





No comments:

Post a Comment