Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Quilt show in Shedden

This past weekend, a friend and I went to the quilt show in Shedden. Lots of quilts, all sizes, all levels of difficulty, both hand and machine quilted. Many of the quilts were made by members of the London Friendship Quilters Guild. I saw lots of people that I knew. There were some vendors there and of course, I could not resist purchasing some fabric for my stash. Here is a peak a some of my favourites... I had seen the blue and brown fabrics at a store in the winter time and have been kicking myself ever since for not purchasing them at that time. I was quite happy to add them to my collection. I am not sure what I will make yet, but I am quite sure that I will be suitably inspired to make something someday!!! I started a new job this week so I won't be doing as much quilting. I will continue to post updates on my projects when I can.

1 comment:

  1. I love the blue and yellows! I can't wait to see what you make with them!

    ReplyDelete