Saturday, February 7, 2009

Working on my projects...

I signed up for a Spring Table topper/table runner exchange at the Quilted Table Yahoo group that I belong to. This is the charm pack I have chosen to use for my recipient. I have her name and address. She is from the southern US. I will have the table runner/topper to her by the end of March. I have not decided what pattern to use yet.
I was out every night this past week so I did not get any sewing done until this afternoon. I worked on my "Island Star" quilt and finished putting the blocks together as shown below. I actually sewed the centre section of the quilt together but have not taken a picture of this yet so I will have to post it later. I have a dark blue narrow border and a wider yellow border planned. I hope to finish off this top this week in time for show and tell at my quilt guild meeting on Thursday night.
I hope to finish my Cobblestones top before Thursday night as well. I have started to make 4 Valentines fabric post cards too. Lots to do this week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment