Thursday, October 14, 2010

Another D9P top done!

I am on a roll with Christmas gifts this year. I have my two nieces' flannel PJ quilts pieced and the backs pieced as well. They are ready for the long arm quilters now. This project certainly used up lots of my flannel scraps. I had two overflowing baskets of flannel before I started this project and now have one basket with flannel in it--not overflowing anymore!

I am going to a workshop organized by the London Friendship Quilters' Guild on Saturday. It is being taught by the same quilter who did our Disappearing 9 Patch class last fall. I think I will bring my D9P tops in to show her on Saturday.

Guild meeting tonight... Quilt Show in Nairn tomorrow....Workshop all day Saturday....Another quilty weekend in my neck of the woods!

2 comments:

  1. You are having way too much fun there!
    And getting Christmas presents finished early?!?
    Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of your upcoming quilty weekend - mine includes red-eye flights and jet lag...

    Congrats on completing some Xmas presents - I'm jealous on that front, too!

    ReplyDelete