Thursday, December 2, 2010

In a Bind...

I have twin neices and I have made each of them a flannel quilt made out of leftover fabric from PJ's that I have made them for their birthday each year since they were 2. I used some of the bigger chunks of fabric to piece the backs of both quilts. I got this quilt back from the quilter's last week and put the binding on the other night while watching a movie on TV. Just to make this quilt even more scrappy, I also pieced the binding.

I have the binding cut out to put on my in-law's quilt tonight. I have another movie recorded so I will stitch while I watch the movie. I will show a picture of the completed quilt when it is bound and labelled.

I did 2 more 4-patches and one arc for my IOP (indian orange peel) this afternoon. Here is a picture of what I have done so far...

Just 20 more 4 patches and 98 more arcs to go...

1 comment:

  1. Those four patches are looking good! I got a whole bunch on the design wall...have to stitch them together yet, but need to cut out stuff for about 5 more I think. Then I will stitch them in case I want to do a little more rearranging of colours :-).

    ReplyDelete