Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Little Arc Support

Last night, two friends came over to work on arcs. Karen was having some trouble remembering how to do the paper piecing so after a quick demo, she was on her way!  (The third one down will need a little unsewing to fix a small mistake...)  Karen will be going to Quilt Til You Wilt as well so we will do lots of arcs that day!

Chris worked on 7 more arcs but did not quite finish them.  She plans on hanging her completed quilt on the wall in her living room.
You can see our snack of tea and digestive cookies in the background!

I worked on 12 more arcs last night...

and I finished them off tonight.
I have 34 arcs completed. 86 more to go! 

I am going to take a short break from doing arcs to do some heart blocks for a swap that I signed up for at the Quilted Table yahoo group--more paper piecing! I also have to piece a couple of blocks for some chemo patient quilts that the Elgin Piecemakers are making. I will try to do another blogpost with pics of these projects before the end of the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you can work on 12 arcs at the same time! I can only work on 2 at a time or I get completely confused! These look so wonderful...the photos make me want to run down and sew some arcs before I go to work!

    ReplyDelete