Monday, August 1, 2011

RRCB progress


 
After I washed the fabric I purchased at "Mad About Patchwork", I noticed that one piece of fabric had my name on it!   I will have to save this selvage for a special spot in a future quilt!

I made 6 more string blocks for RRCB this past week. I am up to 22/60 now. It still feels like I have a long way to go...

Today, I made 12 more of these blocks. I have 4 more to finish and then these will be done, to this stage anyway!
I like the scissor fabric in this block!

Christine and I are getting together tomorrow night to work on this quilt again. She has been on vacation for the last couple of weeks so I am looking forward to hearing about her time away!



2 comments:

  1. Looking good...I found they went quicker towards the end. Your other blocks look good too..I only have one of those done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks are coming along quite nicely. I see that you included a selvage piece in one of your strings blocks!

    ReplyDelete