Sunday, April 1, 2012

Another Mini and a Pillowcase

I finished off a couple more little projects yesterday after making the Dresden Plate pillow in my previous post.

I had started a couple more mini quilts at Kathy's workshop a few weeks ago and managed to finish another one yesterday. I called this one "More of Lynda's Garbage".



I have a third mini started and hope to finish it off this week sometime. I will have lots of things to bring for show and tell at the next meeting of the London Friendship Quilters' Guild!

On Monday night, I did a trunk show for a church ladies' group. I also did a demo of how to make a pillowcase. Here is the one I made. This will be a gift for someone who has a green thumb.


I also finished off another 8 blocks of the March step of the "Stars for my Friends" mystery quilt. I have 8 more blocks to sew together and then I will add this border to the centre. (It is a medallion quilt.)  I keep taking pictures of each step of the mystery so that I can eventually show them here on my blog. For now, that is a no-no. 


No comments:

Post a Comment