I spent the morning cleaning up my fabric storage area...I should say that this is a work in progress that is no where near being done. Today, I went through all of my books and the flannel bin to sort out what was useful and worthy of being kept and what was to be put in to the donation pile for next month's London Friendship Quilters' Guild yard sale. I have a large bag of donations gathered so far and the flannel scraps have been tamed. I also put away some new fabrics that were purchased recently. The clean up of the fabric storage area is a long term project!
This afternoon, I did some hand quilting on my wool applique Bertie block. I am still outlining all of the wool applique and then plan on doing a cross hatch in the background.
My husband made a pot of chili for supper--it is now simmering away in the crock pot. He made me a cup of tea to enjoy while I stitch.
I might as well do my first stash report for 2016:
Fabric used since my last stash report: 7.6 yards
Total fabric used this year: 7.6 yards
Fabric added to the stash since my last report: 2.0 yards.
Total fabric added this year: 2.0 yards
Net fabric used this year: 5.6 yards
At least I am in the black so far...