I have been working on a few projects over the last couple of weeks, when I have some time to head down to the sewing room. Christine and I got together one night this past week to work on our Churn Dash blocks for a block exchange with "Fun with Barb". I have made 36 blocks so far out of the 54 that I need to make for the swap. Here are some samples...
I cut out 12 more blocks and partially sewed and pressed them...I hope to get these blocks put together by the end of the weekend. Then, I will only have 6 more blocks to make.
Last week, I managed to get all of the slab blocks together for the quilt for a new refugee that will be arriving shortly.
Two weeks ago, my counted cross stitch picture looked like this:
I managed to add some more snow and finish off the red bird. The snow is a bit monotonous but looks good when it is done. I still have to do the outlining on these two snow people and the birds at this end of the picture.
My daughter found some interesting cross stitch patterns online so when this is finally done, I might purchase one and make it next.
I will be linking up with Kathy and the other slow Sunday stitchers tomorrow.