Sunday, September 18, 2016

Back on the Horse!

While rooting around in the sewing room this week, I found a UFO!  I know, this is shocking, isn't it?!  I decided that I needed to get this project done and out of the UFO pile!

 I did the wool Applique by hand ages ago...





And then started quilting it before getting distracted by another project or event in my life...





But today, I will get at it again!  I am back on the hand quilting horse and I will stay on until this squirrelly project is done!  Pinky swear! (When my daughter was little, that's what she said when she made a promise, while connecting pinky fingers with her friend. So, I promise to get this done! )




11 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet project. You will be so happy when its done. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable project. I am looking forward to seeing the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so darn cute and perfect for late summer / early fall! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This block is so darling -- have fun stitching on it today!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a lot of fun! Perfect as we head into fall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so sweet! Love that little squirrel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! I also like the name of your blog ♥

    summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your UFO looks nearly done - surely not long until it is a completed project.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute squirrel! He does look like a cheeky one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect project for approaching fall! Your applique is beautiful! Is that on linen?

    ReplyDelete