Saturday, February 16, 2019

Halfway There



I have been adding stitches to my Frank Lloyd Wright cross stitch project this week and I am now about halfway finished this window.  Here is how it looked last week:


I often stitch  in the car as we travel to visit my MIL.  This week there was some car stitching as well as some evening stitching as I watched "Call the Midwife" on Netflix.  I am now working on the bottom half of the picture, which is a mirror image of the top part. 


This project is very easy to do in the car as I don't have to look at the pattern very often. My daughter is also adding stitches to her Prague cityscape and I hope to have a picture of it to share next weekend. I will be linking up with Kathy on Sunday morning.

7 comments:

  1. your stitching is looking good it is nice to have something simple to work on in the car isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice going on FLW. I usually knit when I'm a passenger riding somewhere. I pick really simple projects, too. I am in the bifocal years, so I get a headache if I read in the car or do needlework, but I don't have to look at my hands much when I'm knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress! I LOVE Call the Midwife and have watched all the episodes at least once!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm amazed at what you can get done in the car, I've never been able to do any hand work while riding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good, I also enjoy watching call the midwife. A simpler time with more edge to reality's happenings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice to be able to sew in the car. Great progress! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the symmetry of this piece. It certainly makes stitching easy.

    ReplyDelete