Wednesday, July 22, 2009

And the Winner Is.....

Ten people commented on my 100th blog post. Thanks everyone for your kind words! I put all the names in a hat (The hat belongs to my daughter--she always looks good wearing a hat!) :
My daughter was recruited to pull a slip of paper out of the hat:
And the winner is....(drumroll please!!!)
MEL!!! I will contact you shortly to get your snail mail address so I can send you your prizes!

I'm off to clean up my sewing room (again!). It has deteriorated lately and needs an hour of my time to get it back into shape!

1 comment:

  1. YAHOOO!! I really wanted to win because I need a loyalty wallet!

    Your quilted postcard will be the 2nd I've ever received! I'm just getting into the quilted postcard phase of crafting and I love it!

    Thanks for the giveaway!! BTW darling hat!!

    ReplyDelete