Thursday, July 16, 2009

Cutting and sewing...

I spent some time this evening sewing some of the pieces together to make the blocks for my gardening quilt. The pattern is actually called Chloe's Christmas, but I am not using Christmas fabrics. (Samples of the fabrics are in the previous post) I got the pattern from the Quilted Table Yahoo Group page. This quilt is the July challenge project. Here are the 4-patches that I made today.

The next step was to add these blue triangles to the light yellow pieces to form a triangle.

Then, I added some red pieces to the triangles. It is hard to tell what it will look like yet, but I will continue to post my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment