Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mini QNIC

Nancy and I got together last night. We were going to take some quilts to the long arm quilter, but she wasn't home. Since we are not people who let a perfectly good quilting evening go to waste, we decided to do a little QNIC. Nancy worked on trimming some blocks she has made using some striped shirts.

I cut my squares into triangles...
And then sewed some of them back into squares again... Here is a preview of what one block will look like.

I still have lots of triangles to sew together. This may take a while.

3 comments:

  1. those are unique and very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I like those new squares! This looks like a wonderful project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those new sqaures. And those colors are so rich and yummy!

    ReplyDelete