Thursday, June 28, 2012

Mexican Stars Class--Part 2

Tonight, I went to my second and last Mexican Stars class at Pat's house. It was fun to see everyone's blocks coming together.

The fabric and colour choices made each block really sing, and each one sang a different song!

Seeing the colours that everyone used makes me want to make a second Mexican Stars wall hanging...

This is one of my corner blocks with the curves completed.

At the end of the evening, I had all my blocks together and took it home to add the stitching to make the curves.

Here are some of Christine's blocks:

And Karen's...


And last, but not least, here are Beth's:
I hope I have a chance to see each wall hanging when they are done!

3 comments:

  1. I had popped in to your post yesterday and got hungry, what a great meal you ladies enjoyed! The Mexican Stars are really cool, I would want to use several colors, I wonder if I would be disappointed...
    It is a great project.
    On another subject, remember helping me out with your "twist" table runner? I will be posting a finish soon (I know, that was from last year!!), and want to thank you again~
    hugs, pokey

    ReplyDelete