Monday, June 11, 2012

Swooning again...

Christine and I sewed together tonight. I worked on another Swoon block table topper and she played with some colourful squares for a new quilt project...

I am looking forward to seeing her progress on this colourful quilt!










I finished sewing the table topper flimsey together tonight and hope to get the backing and batting cut out shortly so I can take it to the quilter's house for quilting. This project will be a wedding gift for my cousin and her husband to be. I think these colours should look good on their dining room table. I consulted with the bride's sister and mother before picking out the fabric.


What's blooming this week, you may ask???

Black Lace Elderberry

Coral Bells

More Clematis

Until next time...

(My RRCB is just about done...pictures soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment