Sunday, June 3, 2012

Swooning on a Sunday Afternoon

It rained most of the afternoon today so I decided to work on my MIL's birthday gift. I have had the "Swoon" pattern by Camille Roskelley for several months and thought that it would make a nice table topper. The block is 24" square so I just added a white border and now it is ready for quilting.


What looks like red in the pictures is actually a dark pink. My cousin is getting married in July so maybe I will make a Swoon table topper for her and her groom. I will have to do some investigating into the colours they like before I pick out the fabric.

Tonight, I will be working on the binding of RRCB.

2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Swoon pattern. I have one here, and it was a lot of fun to make. The table toppers are a perfect wedding gift.

    ReplyDelete