Saturday, July 14, 2018

Frank and some flowers.


Today, I went to the monthly London Modern Quilt Guild meeting.  After the business part of the meeting and show and tell, we had a few hours of sewing time.  I did not want to drag my sewing machine and supplies with me to the meeting so I brought my counted cross stitch project with me.  As you can see, I managed to get quite a bit done again this week. The lighting was a lot better for pictures this week...last week's pictures were a bit dull.


I managed to get one more block done for the Foothills Quilt this week.  I also made a few parts for future blocks.  I hope to get a few more blocks done this week.


Our grand-dog, Finn, is getting bigger!  He's keeping my daughter so busy that she has not been doing any cross stitching!


Baby #1 received her quilt in the mail this past week.  I think she likes it!


What would a blog post be without a few flower pictures?  This hydrangea bush is in our front garden.


I took these last two pictures when my husband and I were out for a walk tonight--Queen Anne's Lace.


This was my favourite picture of the day...sea holly and Russian sage.

I will be linking up with Kathy tomorrow morning.  Take a look and see what the other slow stitchers are working on...

3 comments:

  1. You have made huge progress on your cross stitch! I do like your shirt blocks (your husband....or you....have great taste in plaids and stripes) Finn is gorgeous and baby 1 definitely looks comfy on her quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful progress on your cross stitch, I love the color combo. Cute dog, and yes, baby seems to enjoy her quilt ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the flower pictures. Of course Baby#1 is just adorable on her pretty quilt. Frank is coming along wonderfully. I enjoy watching your progress.

    ReplyDelete