Monday, May 6, 2019

A New Counted Cross Stitch Window


This past weekend, we took a car trip to take Finn back to my daughter.  Since I had hours of car travel ahead of me, I decided to start another counted cross stitch project to work on in the car.  I had one more Frank Lloyd Wright stained glass window pattern to do so I gathered up the threads and cut some white Aida cloth to the right size, put it all in my QuiltCon project bag and I was ready to go.


I did just a few stitches at home before we left to give myself a reference point for starting.


A bright sunny day is perfect for stitching in the car!

Finn was very happy to see my daughter and settled right back in to being home. 


He likes to look out the window at the squirrels. 



I did some more stitching in the car on the way home.  This is the waterlilies window. I look forward to more car stitching time on this project.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors and I'm sure the finished will be beautiful as well. Finn is so cute and I'm sure he's happy to be home. Will you miss him? A little? A lot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a lot of car stitching completed. I will enjoy watching this window come to life. Finn looks happy in his perch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like good progress on another beautiful stitchery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love looking at your cross stitching projects. Your stitches are so precise! Glad Finn had a great trip. Looks like you had a great day for the road trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too love the colours! It looks like lots has been achieved and I'm sure you will miss your little stitching companion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely new project... and what a fun bag! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete