Monday, September 21, 2009

Something for Me!

Tonight, I decided to do a little sewing for myself. I bought this Debbie Mumm "Happy Harvest" fabric earlier in the Summer and found a perfect project for it at http://tutorials.missouriquiltco.com/list/?p=748 (go to intermediate tutorials at the bottom and look at the tutorial on tube quilting) tonight as I was surfing some quilting blogs. There is a video with instructions on how to make this block from these strips which is only a few minutes long, but makes this project quick to put together.

Here is my first block which will be set on point with two others to make a table runner for Fall. Stay tuned for more pictures later in the week. I hope to have the table runner pieced in time for show and tell at our first Elgin Piecemakers Guild meeting on Thursday night.

1 comment:

  1. Just watched the tutorial - that is GREAT! It makes me want to go home and create something right now! Thanks for sharing. I look forward to seeing your completed table runner.

    ReplyDelete