Thursday, September 3, 2009

A Sneak Peak


I just finished sewing the binding on to my daughter's university quilt. The backing and binding are light blue flannel. It should be nice and cozy! She will be home from her summer job tomorrow and will be going to university this weekend. I hope she feels the love that I have put into every stitch of her quilt as she uses it each day! I will post a picture of the entire quilt after she has seen it. We will be giving it to her at a family BBQ on Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog.

    I bet your daughter will be thrilled to have something so cosy and warm from home. Look forward to seeing the big reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure your daughter will love this! I'm excited to see the whole quilt.

    ReplyDelete