Monday, February 1, 2010

More Comfort Quilts


The Elgin Piecemakers quilt guild have been working on more comfort quilts for cancer patients at our local hospital. I was not able to be at our monthly meeting last week because I was at my Grandmother's funeral, but Jacqui took some pictures and sent them to me. This quilt was made by Pat and I. It still needs the binding sewn on.

This quilt is a spinning 4 patch. The colours are beautiful!!!

The two quilts above are sure to brighten someone's day!


This sampler quilt used blocks from our tinners project. Pat and I used tinners blocks as well for our sampler quilt. There are still a few more quilts that are not quite finished yet. I will post more pictures later. When we made the last delivery of quilts to the hospital back in June 2009, we actually received a thank you note from one of the people who received a quilt. She was thrilled to receive her quilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment