Friday, August 3, 2012

One more and a tasty treat!

Some of you may be wondering how I possibly got so much sewing done this week...my husband was away for a whole week at a model train conference in Grand Rapids, MI so while the cat's away, the mice will sew!  I sewed every day that he was gone and I think I even did a blog post every day too!  My production will probably slow down a bit now that he is home and I get to spend some time doing fun things with him. :-)  Tomorrow morning, we are going to the local farmers market. I had to go by myself last week--not nearly as fun as going with my husband--I had to carry my own bags!  lol!

I made this 5th Great Granny night while I was waiting for him to come home, after I cut the grass and watered the gardens and did the dishes.  He came home to lots of quilting projects and fabric strewn about but I thought he might overlook that if the grass was cut!

He walked in the door tonight with this box....

Yes, he is my Bagel Hero!  I love Panera Bread bagels but they are not available in Canada. Guess what we are having for breakfast? 

He brought me another quilty gift for my Go cutter as well. I plan on using my new strip die for a quilt I would like to start in September--another Bonnie Hunter quilt with lots of pieces. In the meantime, I need to finish off Swoon and the Great Grannies!

Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

  1. You enjoy your weekend with your honey. Mmmm, Panera bagels, Delish!
    :-}pokey

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a very productive week...lots of wonderful sewing time!

    ReplyDelete