Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Swooning on the Living Room Floor!


As promised, I put together my 6th Swoon block tonight. If you click on the picture, you will be able to see the wonderful swirls in the orange fabric and the dots on the black fabric. My black stash is not that large and since each one of these Swoon blocks takes an entire black FQ, it is rapidly depleting!

I have my Great Granny blocks and my Swoon Blocks laid out on my "design floor" in the living room. Once in a while, I get a comment from my husband about quilting taking over our house, but most of the time, he is happy to see me working away on my projects.  I have three more blocks to put together and, as you can see in this picture, I have the fabrics picked out for each block already.

 

I have another Great Granny Square laid out on the table, ready to sew together...tomorrow night's project.  I like this block a day quilt making!
 



2 comments:

  1. Wonderful blocks! You have two great projects going that I really love. I am so tempted to start making some great granny square blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be careful with all that "swooning"...you might pass out!

    ReplyDelete