Not a lot of sewing going on here these days. I am washing, ironing and sorting all of my stash fabric by colour, theme, etc. I am also cutting up scraps into 2 1/2 inch strips and narrower strings a la Bonnie Hunter. I spent most of the day today on this project and just when I thought I was nearing the end, I found more unwashed FQ's in a basket in my sewing room! The fabric that I washed already is mostly ironed and put away. I am still in the midst of cutting up scraps but that too is coming along. I haven't been taking many pictures along the way but here is my pile of FQ's after ironing and before folding.
It's a big pile and I did not count them. That would have been too scary. My family reads my blog and I don't want to admit out loud how many yards of fabric I have.
I cut off all of the selvages before folding so my selvage drawer is full to overflowing. I really must get started on my next selvage project.
I am off to do some more ironing. I still have some yardage to iron. The FQ's were more fun to iron than the larger pieces will be.
Check back tomorrow for the announcement of the winner of my pumpkin wallhanging give-away. (See next post for details)