Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ready for the Quilt Show

I spent most of the afternoon making labels and sewing them on the last few quilts for the quilt show. Finally, they are all ready to go! 

I have spent time over the last few days working on my nieces' flannel disappearing 9 patch quilts. Here is a sneak peak at one of the quilts, without all the blocks sew together yet:


The other one is still waiting for me to sew  the blocks back together after cutting the 9 patches into 4 pieces.


These are Christmas gifts --I am hoping to have them done early as I have some other gifts that I am working on as well.

I also finished off my Gee's Bend Challenge today as well.  We are getting together later this week to reveal our projects. I will post a picture after the big reveal.

1 comment:

  1. Love that D9P - isn't it a wonderful pattern! I've also done a Split 9P that made a terrific black, white and red. And now we've discovered 9P With a Twist - adding triangles into the mix. I haven't tried it yet, but plan to do so soon!!! Good luck at the show - looks like a great pile of quilts to take along. Blessings, Peg

    ReplyDelete