Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Meeting of the Season!

Our first London Friendship Quilter's guild meeting for this year is tomorrow night. I have been busy gathering up my show and tell items, my items for the toonie raffle table at the guild show, my charity quilt for a foster child and a post card for the quilted postcard exchange. I made two cards today. One will go out to a family member and one will go in the mailbox tomorrow night.
Last night, Karen came over for QNIC (Quilting Night in Canada) and I put the borders on this top which I made last year. It is now ready for quilting. Tonight, I will do some hand sewing--sleeves for the quilts I am putting in the show.

2 comments:

  1. Busy, busy, busy, I see! I love the postcards! Good luck in the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck for the show

    Love and hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete