Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Leaf Bowls and a Fabric Postcard

The London Friendship Quilters' Guild meets this week and I decided to make a postcard for the monthly postcard exchange. Do you need a quilting bee???  I love to get together with my quilting friends to chat and sew. We have not done this lately...we need to get together again soon!

The Canadian Quilters' Asscociation is holding their annual show "Quilt Ontario" in London in May this year. The call has gone out for volunteers to make these leaf bowls, designed by the Quilt Rat, for the banquet. Each person at the banquet will receive a leaf bowl with some quilting goodies in it. I made two bowls this week and hope to make a few more to donate to the cause.



By the way, since I put my "Let it Snow" sign away, we have had lots of rain and only a few flakes of snow!  I think it is working!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment