Monday, March 14, 2011

Red, Black and White

This block is for the red, black and white charity quilt that Chris and I are making for our local hospital's chemo unit to give to an adult cancer patient. We need 15 blocks for the quilt and 13 blocks were made by guild members. We are each making one extra so we can make our quilt 3X5 blocks. This block is from the Quilter's Cache and is called "Antique Tile".  Chris and I are getting together later this week to assemble the top so it can be taken to the quilting man.

I also worked on my last 20 arcs tonight but they are not done yet. I have to finish them by this Saturday when we are having our 2nd Indian Orange Peel workshop. I will post pictures when I have the arcs done.

2 comments:

  1. Me too...sewing my little heart out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this block and look forward to seeing the finished quilt. Isn't Quilter's Cache the greatest. I could spend hours browsing there!

    ReplyDelete