Tuesday, March 29, 2011

QNIC with Christine

Last night, Christine and I got together for a little QNIC. We have tried a few times this winter to get together to sew, but the weather has not been very co-operative!  Of course, we had some tea and a treat--Cranberry Trail Mix frozen yogurt topped with bananas, strawberries and sugar free chocolate syrup...quite yummy!



I worked on cutting out some HST's for my Blue Ridge Beauty quilt. I am using the easy angle ruler, a la Bonnie Hunter. I started to sew them together last night and finished sewing tonight. I will cut them apart as I watch TV tonight and maybe iron them tomorrow night.


Christine worked on a little Maverick Star block and a pieced backing for a baby quilt.


It was fun to just sit and chat and catch up on all the news.

We hope to get together to sew again soon.

1 comment: